BULLET JOURNAL IDEAS
I’ve had a bullet journal for about two years now and I absolutely love it.
It’s so nice to be able to look back at old entries and see how my thoughts have changed, and what I was worried or excited about.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A BULLET JOURNAL
- A Bullet journal is a great way to organize your thoughts and track what you’re doing.
- It’s an easy way to keep up with appointments, tasks, and goals.
- You can also use it for brainstorming new ideas or solving problems.
- There are many different types of bullet journals traditional, creative, travel, and more.
- It’s easy to make your own or find one online that suits your needs.
- Keep track of all the things you want to accomplish in lifelike goals and bucket lists.
- Write down any thoughts that come into your head throughout the day so they don’t get forgotten.
HOW TO START USING A BULLET JOURNAL
Start by choosing a notebook – either spiral bound or hardcover will work well.
Add in some pens, pencils, highlighters, sticky notes, and post-it notes.
A bullet journal is an interesting thing to keep a track of everything that we love or want in life.
There are so many beautiful bullet journal themes. Just love them all. I wish I could make them a bit faster.
Check out some beautiful weekly bullet journal themes here.
Recently, my sister has been bugging me to start one because she thinks the process is interesting and fun.
So, here are some bullet journal ideas that might help you get started with your own!
Some examples of what you can do with a bullet journal-
Keep a fitness journal to monitor your progress.
- Track how many days you exercised, the type of workout, and the duration.
- Write down what you ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Take pictures of yourself in different outfits to see which one makes you look best!
- Note down any excuses that come up for not exercising or eating well.
- Be honest with yourself about why these things are happening.
- Time to wake up.
- Cardio videos to watch.
- Yoga for beginners to practice.
- Diet to follow this week.
- Time for a brisk walk.
- Inches lost.
- Weight loss/gain
The fitness journal is one of the most important journals for me to track my self-image progress.
2. TO DO’S
My to-do journal is what is my daily routine like.
The most important thing on my to-do list is my daily tasks to complete.
I really follow the daily task method to cope with the prioritized work.
- To make (crafts)
- To make (recipes)
- Movies to watch
- Groceries to buy this week
- Tasks to complete
- Web series to watch 🙂
Needless to say, we have so many dreams and aspirations. This is a simple life tracker of the things we want to accomplish.
- Life Goals
- Finance Tracker
- My relaxing times
This list can go on and on.
Write down all the things that are important to you.
Also, the non-significant things that make you happy.
Often we have popped up ideas about different things. Whether it is a study technique or making some cool designs.
- Making notes in a short time
- Cooking healthy food
- Making cool doodles
- Layouts to make a journal
- Making a song
Write down any new ideas that cross your mind.
Check it out later on if that could be your next thing to learn or a hobby for mind relaxation.
I love this one. My favorite song collections to my favorite movies. Though I do not use a bullet journal for my collections but an excel sheet.
- Favorite songs
- Favorite quotes
- Countries to visit
- Favorite movies
- Advice to myself
BONUS JOURNAL IDEA:
COLLEGE BULLET JOURNAL IDEAS
Our busy school and college life. So many things to catch up on. This is just a way to keep track of it.
- Important dates
- Best food in the canteen
- Teacher/Professor info
- Silly things that happened
- Grades per semester
- Study hours
My Take on Bullet Journal Ideas
You can start bullet journaling basically on any topic.
I hope these bullet journal ideas have helped you get started with your own system.
Keep trying new ideas until something clicks for you! It may take a few tries before it all comes together.
Stay organized with your planner.
Related Bullet Journal Ideas: